Fukagawa Fudōson Temple (深川不動尊)was a bit of a mishmash temple which first built in 1703 and is a branch of the Narita-san Shinshō-ji Temple near Tokyo International Airport in Narita City, Chiba Prefecture.
This temple is part of the Chisan group in the Shingon school of Buddhism (one of the major schools of Buddhism in Japan) and practices Esoteric Buddhism. The present building dates from 1881 and was brought here in 1950 after the temple was destroyed during World War II. The temple has two parts. The former main hall is the wooden building on the left which is completed in 2011 and another one is behind the main hall which called the inner building.
Fudōmyō-ō, the god of justice, who fends of evil with his sword and menacing look, is worshiped in this temple. He is usually shown with flames on the background and it is thought that he continuously needs to replenish his power with the energy of fire. Hence, at this temple the goma fire rituals at which wooden sticks are burnt during a ceremony several times a day in order to give Fudōmyō-ō the fighting force he needs. People visit the temple for this ceremony at certain time periods.